Yesterday,
We (my classmate and I) went exploring the whole school.
What I meant by the whole school means the school roof.
As I was afraid of heights, I find it quite nauseating but fun nonetheless.
We when to the end of the building where there is our ITE logo.
We stood there and took pictures.
At various places. All on the roof.
There`s this one part where those who were brave enough went to clock tower.
They stood there, just right above I-net Cafe and took pictures.
I dont think I have enough courage to do that.
But if I was offer $1 million dollars, I probably think twice.
Not easy money to come by.
I probably have to work for another 50 years, then I can achieve that amount.
Almost achieve it.
Well, now my whole body aching from the adventure yesterday.
Especially my hip bone. Feel like I`ve aged for years after coming out of that rooftop.
Even my legs feel rubbery now.
Could be the fact that Im hungry or tired.
Now doing my Internet Application Exercises.
Was getting involved in it until Part 9.
Makes me angry.
*Sigh*
Get bac later. I need to do the part 9 again.
Oh and I wont be updating my blog for 3 days starting on friday.
Im going on a holiday to Kuala Lumpur with family.
I`ll continue on wednesday.
Till Then....
