On my way to school, I met this police officer in the train.
I was standing as the train was crowded at that time.
When reachin Raffles Place, this police officer suddenly got up from his sit and when to this bangladeshi man. And said something to him.
Everybody was looking at him but too bad. I cant hear what the hell he said.
Just because he is a police officer doesnt mean he had the authority to embarass or humiliate people of different races. Im ashamed to say that he is my race.
No need to be a bigshot. You are just a police officer. Not a CID or something.
When he got down at the next station (CITY HALL), He still point his finger at that bangla. Seriously, He changed my opinion on police officers or anyone that wears a blue uniform. SCDF or Police. They are cut from the same cloth.
