Today I got Co-op duty to do stock take of the month.
I came at 10 o`clock in the morning coz as per normal,
I woke up late.
We started doing the stock take the moment we arrived.
When I was rearranging th euniforms on the shelve,
I came across a very bad odour.
I never tell anybody about it coz my mom taught me not
to say anything when you came across such things.
Superstitious kind of the thing.
Suddenly, Nadia, Coo of the shop scream as she saw maggots
coming out of this plastic bag.
That`s when I know where it came from - 'ROTTEN HL MILK'!!!!
Yuck!
We were screaming and shouting asking Khaliff to throw it away.
He is the only guy there by the way.
Man, the whole shop smell like poop!
Destroy my appetite to eat..
Haiz!
I almost got a heart attack in class today.
Thought I couldn`t open my project.
Lucky, my teacher is kind and help me.
If not, I give up,go home and sulk.
Anyway, gotta go..
