Today was the most stressful day of my life.
Firstly, my mom wake me up in the morning,
asking me to accompany her to pay the bills at AXN.
I slept late last night, so I have a pounding headache now.
I couldn`t sleep due to a "Pochong" story told by my friend.
Secondly, I wanted to buy Egg McMuffin Student Meal at McDonalds
but forget to bring my ezlink card for points.
Thirdly, I couldn`t find my ezlink, my NRIC, my Nets.
Wondering whether i drop it somewhere or i misplaced it.
Fourthly, I bloody disket still wont open,
Yayah say got "Pochong" inside. Crazy!
Fifthly, I got only 4 more days to finish my project.
But on weekends Im working.
So How?
Man, Wasnt that stressful.
Now got to fork out money if I want to do a new Ic and Ezlink.
Then have to face all those bloody blue ants at the station.
Damn!!!!
