I`m doing my stupid a** project all over again since the bloody disket won`t open.
It`s funny when you think your life is perfect until someone or something bring you down.
Tired of people trying to change me for someone I`m not.
Tired of people trying to tell me what to do.
Tired of people telling me I`m not good enough.
Tired of everything and everyone.
Hope they will leave me alone.
I dont give a damn anymore.
You're entitled to your opinion
But it's really my decision
I can't turn back I'm on a mission
If you care don't you dare blur my vision
Let me be all that I can be
Don't smother me with negativity
Whatever's out there waiting for me
I'm going to faced it willingly
I've got a right to be wrong
My mistakes will make me strong
I'm stepping out into the great unknown
I'm feeling wings though I've never flown
I've got a mind of my own
Flesh and blood to the bone
See, I'm not made of stone
I've got a right to be wrong
So just leave me alone
22 more days till my birthday.
Hope it not going to get more worst!
