Today,
I was bullied by this 'belo' at my work place.
She is such a psycho-maniac.
Did you know she cover my head with a box.
Not once but three times.
Den when I wanted to keep back the sweet chilli sauce,
She go and overturn the whole box and left me picking up all the sauces.
To make it worst, she take the box and cover my head again.
She left me screaming like a banshee.
Man, she is so 'crazy'.
My hair all out of place. My specs out if my ear.
And my throat hurts like hell.
Just because my birthday is coming, doesn`t mean I can get bullied before the day itself.
My feet are sore for standing too long. My body ache for not sleeping too well.
My head hurts, sleeping for few hours.
My eyes like panda already. Dark cirle underneath.
So tired, but still have time for updating.
Tomorrow not working ma..
So, can sleep late..
PS: 6 more days till my birthday.
Yes! Im older. last year to be a teen.
Next year no more teen at the back. Only T-Y.
