Here I am, Sitting in my room
Thinking about the day gone by
Just hoping that love will bloom
But Im sorry, it just too soon
I know you love me
I know you need me
But I just can`t make you see
what`s inside of me
Everytime I hide my feelings inside
Everytime I cross my fingers and lie
It makes me hollow and empty inside
Crying alone in my room at night
You told me you miss me
I just sat there and smile
I know you`re waiting for me to reply
But I`m sorry I just can`t seem to try
It even harder for me to say goodbye
I try and I try and I try
But I just can`t seem to find
The love that I had left behind
By someone who messes with my mind
Im not sorry that I met you
Im not sorry that I care for you
But Im sorry that I couldn`t tell you
What Im feeling is not for you
Hope you understand
But my feelings is for someone else!
