Todae Im feeling moody... Maybe about what happen yesterday at 12 in the morning..
He tell me about him being choosen to represent Singapore in silat competition and needing the money for insurance bla bla bla... Whatever bullshit!!!! I work for myself.. even that is not enough. He expected me to lend him- what $165? Even my one month salary didnt achieve that much.. Im thinking twice about lending him.. Eventhough he is my so-called boyfriend, I still dont trust guys.. Yayah told me she heard rumours that he borrowed $300 from his silat friend.. That left me to wonder what he did with that money.. Why he needed the money in the first place.. What if he lie to me? Now Im having doubts in this relationship.. If I`ve known it is this difficult and stressful, I wouldn`t have accepted him in the first place.
But on the bright side, I saw Roxy and Usop santorian today.. even if only for awhile..
Man, I`m stress.. HELP ME GOD! Bismillah.. Show me the right way.. Amin.
