10 January - School Reopen
Today, I went back to school with new haircut and new specs with new bag and socks.. Hoping my day will improved since last year... Boy, was I wrong! I was ask stupid question by someone who did not understand the word N-O! Who kept thinking that he can change my mind.. But sorry to dissapoint you, DUDE.. I already made my mind up.. So GET OVER IT!!
-="Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't
I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't"=-
Not trying to slammed him or anything, just writing my feelings down.. Not only was I irritated by him, even my friends can`t stand him.. If you were in my 'Jack Purcell' shoe, you will understand.. Not trying to discriminate the opposite sex, but why are the guys in my life turns out to be "The Jerk Of the Century"? Or was it because I followed the rules of the game and end up getting hurt?
-="Now I was once a fool, it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too"=-
Either way, im sooooooo NOT going to fall in love...
"Nothing Hurts like love, nothing brings your heart so much pain"
But then,
"I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it call my name"
Maybe I was WAY too emotional about this love-hate thingy..
Maybe I met all the wrong ones first then..
Maybe I havent found the right one yet..
Maybe, just maybe he is waiting somewhere out there for me..
-="Well I know, I won't cry cause there is somebody, somebody,
Somebody waiting for me out in the rain.
I won't cry, not tonight,
Cause there is somebody waiting for me."=-
